Dr. Tinsley proudly offers the newest and most advanced surgery procedures, appliances and technological advancements to meet the individual need of each patient. The education and understanding of how these surgeries, technologies and appliances may help you alleviate chronic pain and unsightly conditions is the beginning of your pathway to relief.
Please feel free to ask Dr. Tinsley and his staff questions about how these treatments work and how your life and mobility could be improved.
Dr. Tinsley carefully provides the complete lower extremity care you need.
Are you experiencing any of the below conditions or are you considering a surgical procedure to eliminate pain?
Dr. Tinsley can help you with:
- Foot Pain, Ankle Pain, Lower Leg Pain, Heel Pain, Toe or Toenail Pain
- Foot, Ankle or Lower Leg Ulcers
- Foot, ankle, Toe or Lower Leg Chronic Pain
- Arch or Heel Pain
- Sports Injuries and Sprains
- Nerve Pain
- Fractures of the Foot, Heel, Ankle, Lower Leg or Toe
- Heel Spur, Bone Spur and Plantar Fasciitis
- Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Warts or Growths
- Skin Conditions and Skin Cancer on Feet, Ankles, Legs
- Diabetic Foot Care Needs
- Diabetic Foot Infection
- Open Wounds, Not Healing, Wound Care
- Ingrown Nails
- Fungus or Rash on Feet or Nails (Toenail Fungus)
- Infection in the Foot, Lower Leg, Ankle or Toe
- Arthritis or Arthritic Foot, Ankle Pain
- Gout or Inflammation, Rash or Skin Pain on Feet, Ankles, Legs
- Flat Feet and Painful Arch
- Neuropathy, Neuromas
- Metatarsalgia, Ball of Foot Pain
Dr. Tinsley has a gentle bedside manner and is happy to help all ages in their podiatric needs. From pediatrics to geriatrics, when it comes to podiatry, Dr. Tinsley comes through for his patients and their families.