Dr. Tinsley has been serving Brevard County residents since 1986.
Dr Tinsley earned his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Georgia. “Go ‘Dawgs!” He then earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the esteemed Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio.
In 1986, Dr. Tinsley opened his private practice to serve the residents of Brevard County.
Local Brevard County, FL Hospital Affiliations:
- Health First/Holmes Regional Medical Center, 1350 S. Hickory St., Melbourne, Active Staff
- Wuesthoff Medical Center, 250 N. Wickham Rd., Melbourne, Active Staff
- SCA Melbourne Surgery Center, 1340 Medical Park Dr., Melbourne, Active Staff
- Melbourne Same-Day Surgery Center, 1035 S. Apollo, Melbourne, Active Staff
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Brevard Podiatric Medical Association
President, June 1995-June 1996
- Certified in Diabetic Wound Management
- Florida Department of Professional Regulations
Department of Examinations 1991
Consultant and Line Item Writer